Need more pictures of our Steel Aquarium Stands with Cabinet-Style Wood Wrap? Find them in this gallery.
You won't be able to tell this aquarium stand has a sturdy steel frame inside! You get all the strength and support of steel plus the elegance and style of a wood cabinet.
• Various designs available: Malibu, Shaker, Brighton -- see more on the style examples page
• Only solid wood and plywood, are used for our cabinet-style wood wraps
• The wood wrap is fully attached around the steel frame and non-removable
• Steel frame underneath has rust-resistant coating
• Coating options include a variety of paints (White, Black, Charcoal gray, etc.) or stains (recommended: Old Masters, Minwax)
• Default woods are birch and maple, used interchangeably. Other woods are available at a premium (walnut, alder, oak, etc.)
• Matching canopies available for all styles
• All cabinets and canopies are available with the back extension option that covers the external overflow box and plumbing
Our stands have a variety of customizable features
• Incorporate access doors on the sides
• Install electric panel to mount the necessary equipment controls
• Add stainless steel leveling feet
• Increase to 40" height
• Add acrylic tray to make you better prepared for water spills or even sump overflows
• Add smoked or frosted glass inserts to the doors for a super sleek look
• Change to peninsula layout if required
• Add an extension to the back of the stand to hide external overflow and plumbing
Prices include U.S. nationwide shipping (continental only -- HI and AK must be custom quoted) with pick-up at carrier's freight terminal. Residential curbside delivery rates can be provided upon your request (please note curbside shipping estimates listed in our drop down menus are for the most part very reliable but may need to be adjusted for certain areas). Please submit your build size and zip code through our Contact Form.