Easy-Reef Aquarium System SYNERGY EDITION: 100 Gallons
The Easy-Reef SYNERGY EDITION uses the Shadow overflow and a state-of-the-art sump built by Synergy Reef. Just like all Easy-Reef systems, it is built in the USA, using American materials and no metric measurements or parts.
Please note this item has extended build times (about 12 weeks).
• Black PVC foam bottom pad makes the tank stand-ready
• External Shadow overflow
Plumbing - ADVANCED setup
• Quality American-made hard plumbing with Spears valves, unions, and Sch. 80 fittings (gray Sch. 80 fittings are recommended but white Sch. 40 fittings are available at an extra charge)
• (3) 1.5" drains: main, secondary and emergency
• (1) 1" return that splits into two and narrowed down to (2) 3/4" Loc-line return jets 4" away from the corners of back panel
• 36” tall maple plywood stand (no MDF used ever)
• Choose from a variety of modern stand styles
• Use push-latch mechanisms or modern stainless steel hardware to open and close doors (you may also send us custom hardware you prefer to use)
• Choose from black stain, white gloss, or a variety of stains, such as Espresso, Brown Mahogany, Bordeaux, and Antique Cherry (color-matched staining available as long as you send in a sample)
Sump / ATO Container
Choose between a CL (sock) or TS (Triton-method) sump by Synergy Reef. Sump dimensions: 34"x15"x15". Skimmer chamber size: 17"x14.5" on the CL sump; 9.75"x14.5" on the TS sump. Return chamber size: 6"x14.5" on the CL sump, 6.75"x14.5" on the TS sump. Optional matching ATO container available at additional cost.
Optional Screen Lid
Optional custom screen lid features feed door, (2) cutouts for lights, and (2) cord slots
Extend your stand so that plumbing goes into a cutout in the deck of the stand: +$120
Extend your stand + get a removable half-box that hides all plumbing from view: +$300
Contrast white paint on the interior of the stand (all stands except white): +$180
Add side door and/or electric compartment: +$45 each
Re-configure your system for a peninsula layout: +$250
Add eurobrace to tank: +$125 (eurobrace can be flush or recessed by 1/4" or 1/8")
Replace painted back panel with smoked glass: +$160
Add custom screen lid for top of tank: +$310
Add return pump (we will hard-plumb it into the system for you): see drop-down menu for choice of pumps
Add skimmer: see drop-down menu for choice of skimmers
Add any of your custom suggestions (alternate hole sizes, different light, pump or skimmer brands you prefer) in the Custom Notes section.
Crystal Dynamic aquariums are covered by a 1-year warranty (2 years if purchased and used with our stand). Please refer to our User Manual for the rules and best practices of aquarium handling and maintenance.