Need a custom size? Need tank or stand only? Need plumbing and sump? Ask for pricing through our Contact Form.
• Eurobraced design
• High-quality 1/2" glass all around -- including the eurobrace
• Only true, patented Ultra-Clear Starphire used as the low-iron glass option
• Diamond-edge polish on all panels and braces
• Black silicone
• 1/8" or 1/4" hard PVC foam bottom pad which eliminates the need for any extra padding between aquarium and stand
• Back panel painted black (smoked glass upgrade available for the back)
• Bottom perimeter brace
• Reinforced vertical seams
• Double overlapping top brace
• Center back rectangular overflow box with 3-5 holes
• Synergy overflow tanks come with (2) 3/4" returns drilled in the corners of back panel (suggested positioning around 4" away from the edge)
Prices include nationwide shipping (continental only -- HI and AK must be custom quoted) with pick-up at carrier's freight terminal. Residential curbside delivery rates can be provided upon your request. Please submit your desired tank size and zip code through our Contact Form.
For your viewing panels, choose from clear glass or patented Ultra-Clear Starphire glass. Clear glass is sometimes called "green glass" due to the slight green tint which gets more pronounced as the thickness of the glass increases. (Learn more about glass.)
EUROBRACE DESIGN DETAILS
For maximum longevity of your tank, we recommend double overlapping glass bracing. Cross braces are required for longer tanks. Additionally, a bottom perimeter brace is used on all standard tanks to reinforce the bottom seam.
• With an internal overflow box, drain and return holes are drilled in the bottom of the tank and the plumbing is contained under the stand. You choose the placement of the box (center back, corner, offset).
• With an external overflow, drain and return holes are drilled on the back panel of the tank and the top portion of the plumbing runs between the tank and the wall behind it.
Hole pattern and size are customizable at no additional charge (3-5 holes total). The internal overflows have (2) pre-drilled 1.5" holes to accommodate 3/4" Loc-lines.
Additional options (tempering, Starboard-lined bottom, smoked glass instead of painted back panel, metal bracing, metal frame inside the stand, etc.) are available -- please inquire about the cost through our Contact Form.
Prices here are listed only for modern stands with no add-on features.
Crystal Dynamic aquariums are covered by a 1-year limited warranty (2 years if purchased and used with our stand; 5 years if purchased and used with our metal stand). Please refer to our User Manual for the rules and best practices of aquarium handling and maintenance.