Del Mar Steel Stand with Hinged Laminated Panels (starting at)
Need a custom size? Ask for pricing through our Contact Form.
• Extra-strong steel stand that qualifies your fish tank for 5-year warranty
• Rust-preventive coating (or powder coating, which is available at an extra cost)
• Includes plywood top and bottom deck
• Similar in outward appearance to our stand with magnet-mounted panels, the skin is also made with extra smooth, fingerprint-concealing, warp- and scratch-resistant laminated MDF. The moisture resistance of the panels is ensured by fusing plastic banding onto the edges via a hot air process, which securely seals the panels and makes them suitable for use in moisture-prone environments to the same extent as similar panels used in kitchen cabinet and countertop settings
• Unlike the magnet-mounted panels, there is no need to completely remove each door when getting into the stand. All doors are hinged
• MATTE panels are the basic configuration; upgrades to GLOSS and HIGH-GLOSS are available at an extra cost. Different textures and colors are also available on top of the standard black, white, and dark gray
• For those avert to using regular MDF, we have can offer an upgrade to 9-hour moisture-resistant MDF (i.e. panels testing with 9 hour submersion). These panels don't have a difference in price between the MATTE and GLOSS versions
• You can include an optional side electric panel for mounting your controls
• You can include optional stainless steel leveling feet with 2,300 lbs load capacity per foot
Prices include U.S. nationwide shipping (continental only -- HI and AK must be custom quoted) with pick-up at carrier's freight terminal. Residential curbside delivery rates can be provided upon your request (please note curbside shipping estimates listed in our drop down menus are for the most part very reliable but may need to be adjusted for certain areas). Please submit your build size and zip code through our Contact Form.